Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sorry for the delay, but exciting news!


Hey everyone! Sorry that there haven't been any updates recently, but I was out of the country and out of the range of internet, but don't worry there should be updates a plenty coming soon. On the other hand, I do have some pretty awesome news. I was recently taken on as a volunteer comic review writer over on Comic Book Bin! I've already got an original review of Ghost Projekt #1 posted on there and hope to have a lot more going up in the future. At least for the time being, all the reviews I post there will be limited to there so check both the Bin and here to get all my reviews and a whole lot of other great reviews and news.

Read the review and more here:

http://www.comicbookbin.com/Ghost_Projekt001.html

No comments:

Post a Comment